The Patch Ordering Process
- Customer requests a quote.
- A sales executive is assigned to the quote; customer receives a quote by email or phone.
- Customer's artwork, sketch, or instructions are given to the art department for optimization for the embroidery process.
- Usually within 2-4 business days, customer will receive artwork and can request changes or approve artwork.
- Once approved, the design is sent to production for a sewn-out version to be made.
- In 1-4 business days the customer is emailed a photograph of his or her embroidered patch for final approval. If the customer's design is simple enough, with customer's approval, we may skip this step and go straight to production.
Embroidered patches are produced according to the customer's specifications and shipped within 7-10 business days depending on production's current workload.
Orders with specific event dates must be supplied to us in writing and approved by us at the time of placing your order, or regular production time will apply.
For a more in-depth overview of the ordering process, see the following infographic
If you would like to post "The Life of an Embroidered Patch"
on your website or blog, you can copy and paste the code below.
Large Version (1000px)
Small Version (750px)