We are happy to inform you that Stadri Emblems is operational and on call to assist you during our normal business hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm ET. Although our Sales and Art staff are working from home, they are fully equipped to take your phone calls, answer your online inquiries, and perform all other tasks necessary to fulfill your orders.
Shipping and Receiving is still taking place. We don’t anticipate any delays in fulfilling your orders, short of unforeseen issues out of our control that could arise with FedEx/UPS/USPS.
Here’s how you can join with us to make a difference:
We are discounting every order by $15 during this difficult financial time.
We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different. Some of you may be feeling the effects of this economic hardship, while others may be looking for opportunities to help. Therefore, you have two choices for how to apply your discount.
- Use the discount to get $15 off your order. If you feel you would directly benefit from saving some funds right now, please take full advantage of this discount by using code 15OFF
- Pay it forward. Place your order and use code DONATE15, and we will donate your $15 to the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
We will continue to keep you apprised of any significant changes as they arise.
Our most sincere wishes of health and peace of mind go to you and your loved ones.
The Team at Stadri Emblems
March 20, 2020 COVID-19 Update
We know this virus has taken all of us by shock, and has been a cause for great concern. We would like to inform you that we here at Stadri Inc are taking the necessary precautions to keep our employees safe, while still making every effort to help you to get your orders on time. Please note the following changes:
- We have now initiated a work from home plan for our Artists and Sales staff to help keep them safe.
- Our office is now only open for shipping and receiving purposes.
- If you have a question about an order, please continue to contact our 800 number at any time. You will be able to speak with your sales representative between the hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm ET.
- Please bear with us as we make this shift and allow us some extra time getting back to you. If you have not heard back from a sales representative within a reasonable period of time, you may contact Management at firstname.lastname@example.org for help getting your concerns or questions answered.
- Production time may be delayed depending on our FedEx or UPS services that are still running.
- If you have an updated shipping address for your order, please do not delay in getting this information to us so we can ensure your shipment will be sent to the correct place.
- Once we are up and running as normal, we will reach back out to you to let you know, and will update you along the way, should things worsen in our area.
We want to personally thank you for your continued support. We hope that every one of our customers are doing their best to keep safe. Below are the guidelines to help keep safe during this pandemic.
Preventative measures we are continuing to take throughout our facility:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water (at least 30 seconds) especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing the nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching the mouth, eyes or nose with hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean up desk, phones, any other items in your surrounding area.
- Use alcohol-based sanitizers (60% alcohol) in addition to frequent hand washing.
- Feel free to bring sanitizing products but will be provided by the office. Carry small bottles of alcohol-based sanitizers to use on your person at all time.
- Keep hydrated.
- Do not share water bottles or food.
- If anyone feels ill or has been in contact directly with someone who is ill, it is advised to stay home for the day to ensure the spread of germs is minimized as best as possible.
Be Prepared by Being InformedBelow are additional resources and links to learn more. Please review and share this information.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
For more information about COVID-19, its symptoms, how it spreads and other frequently asked questions, visit the CDC website, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For information about hand washing, see the CDC's Handwashing website.
Follow the CDC's recommendations for using a face mask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of face masks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
If you wish to stay informed of any US Government travel advisories, please review current US State Department Travel Advisories: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
CDC Travel Health Notices: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices
CDC Coronavirus FAQ Sheet: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
CDC Travel Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Stadri Emblems Management
If there are any questions, you may contact us using the information below.
1760 Glasco Turnpike
Woodstock, NY 12498
Last Edited on 2020-03-25