- Customer requests a quote.
- A sales executive is assigned to the quote; the customer receives a quote by email or phone.
- One the order is placed, the customer's artwork, sketch, or instructions are given to the art department for optimization for the embroidery process.
- Usually within 2-4 business days, the customer will receive artwork and can request changes or approve artwork.
- Once approved, the design is sent to production for a sewn-out version to be made.
- For orders over 100 pieces, the customer is emailed a photograph of his or her embroidered patch for final approval within 1-4 business days. If the customer's design is simple enough, with his or her approval, we may skip this step and go straight to production.
Embroidered patches are produced according to the customer's specifications and
shipped within 10-12 business days depending on production's current workload.
Orders with specific event dates must be supplied to us in writing and approved by us at the time of placing your order, or regular production time will apply.